I’m the author of
the debut novel
The Art of Forgetting (Dutton / Penguin, June 2011). I’m also a journalist specializing in health and nutrition; my work has appeared in Glamour, O: The Oprah Magazine, Self and Women’s Health, among others.
“Pagán writes with both a subtle sense of humor and great wisdom about the power of friendship and the importance of forgiveness in her quietly compelling literary debut.”
“Fast-paced, painful, funny, and renewing at once.”
“A cathartic, thought-provoking story of unconditional friendship and the choices we make on the road to becoming who we're meant to be.”
Want to discuss The Art of Forgetting? I'm available to chat with book clubs via phone, Facetime or Skype. Email me for details.
- NEW EVENT: Thursday, June 21st at 6:30 p.m.: Reading at Saturn Booksellers in Gaylord, MI.
- Check out Penguin's author Q&A, plus questions for book clubs and reading groups.
- March 2012: Foreign rights sold to Beyaz Balina in Turkey and to Pustaka Alvabet in Indonesia.
- March 2012: Special edition book club rights sell to Germany's DerClub.
- American Way says “Camille Noe Pagán's debut novel is a powerful one about friendship, love and facing the past.”
- The Huffington Post picks TAOF as one of the best books coming soon!
- The New York Daily News spotlights TAOF in its summer book roundup.
- SHAPE calls The Art of Forgetting “smart chick lit” in its Sizzlin' Summer Reads guide.
- Library Journal recommends TAOF to “readers who enjoy intelligent novels about women's friendships.” Read more on the press page.